Valentine's Day Lipstick Ideas

Hey Guys! With Valentines day just around the corner I decided to create a series of 2 - 3 videos which might help you prepare for the VD...

Hey Guys!

With Valentines day just around the corner I decided to create a series of 2 - 3 videos which might help you prepare for the VDay.

In this video we talk about 5 Red Lipsticks which would be perfect lip color options.

1) L'Oreal Star Collection in shade Pure Rouge, Rs 995
2) L'Oreal Star Collection in shade Pure Garnet, Rs 995
3) L'Oreal Star Collection in shade Pure Scarleto, Rs 995
4) Colorbar "Take me as I am" Lipstick in shade Sensuous Red, Rs 900
5) Mac's Ruby Woo, Rs 1500 

Watch the video below to check out how the lipstick color looks like in natural light and on me! 




Watch is directly on Youtube - Click here

Please don't forget to Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. Stay tuned for more fun and fashion videos.

Be sure to let me know in the comments section below your thoughts on the video.

Love,
Ritika!x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images