How to Dress Like a Girl Boss

Hey Guys, While I was putting this outfit together the first thought which came to my mind was "Girl Boss" In t...




Hey Guys,

While I was putting this outfit together the first thought which came to my mind was "Girl Boss" In this post, I’ve one goal i.e. to inspire you. Inspire you to believe in yourself, to stay confident, to stay positive and to stay strong!  

I want you to dress, think, act and behave like a Girl Boss. This post is dedicated to all my girls who’ve dreams, dreams which we want to turn into reality!

And ofcourse when you’re working so hard you also gotta look the part, your outfit needs to be on fleek. When I think Girl boss, I think ALL black and statement accessories.

I Love the top (blouse) in this post, it’s so versatile and chic. You can wear it in so many different ways. Easily dress it up or down! You need to have a black blouse in your wardrobe, it’s a must! I picked this black top up from Zara for Rs 990 and its sale price is Rs 790. If you find this baby in a Zara near you, be sure to pick it up. My pants are again from Zara, I walked in the store and these pants were the first thing I saw and my instant thought was "I need those pants in my life". 

You can easily re-create this look! Pair your black pants with a structured black top and team it up with a statement necklace you will be amazed with the final result. If you’re still feeling that something is missing add a pair of sexy heels and boom your look is complete and leaves you looking like a stunner.

I want to conclude this post by sharing some of my favorite inspirational quotes.
  • A #GIRLBOSS is someone who is in charge of her life. She gets what she wants because she works for it.
  • They call us DREAMERS but we’re the ones who don’t sleep.
  • When you believe in yourself, other people will believe in you too.
  • Always believe in your inner Beyonce! 





























Be sure to let me know in the comments section below your thoughts on the post.

Have you seen #Maybelline's FitMe Matte Range review, If not - Click Here
For more Fashion inspiration & updates let be friends on Instagram - Click Here


Love,
Ritika!x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images