Maybelline Fit Me Matte Range Review

Hey Guys, I am back today with a Review of Maybelline's new Fit me Matte Range! Watch the whole video to know my thoughts. Pro&...



Hey Guys,

I am back today with a Review of Maybelline's new Fit me Matte Range! Watch the whole video to know my thoughts.

Pro's 

- I love how Maybelline has kept the Price point of this whole range very affordable which makes good quality makeup accessible to more people know.
- Medium to high coverage.
- Easily build-able.
- The concealer is an absolute beauty! It looks so gorgeous on.
- Concealer, is perfect for highlighting purposes.
- The texture of this concealer is very creamy.
- The pressed powder leaves a seamless finish and doesn't look to made up on the skin.

 Con's 

- Foundation transfers, so please wait for 5 mins before applying any other product and let the foundation rest.If you accidentally happen to touch your face the foundation might transfer onto your sleeve or phone!
- Foundation might look little patchy at first. So keep blending.
- The whole range stays on for 4 to 5 hours, touch up is a must!

Don't forget to watch the whole review! Do let me know in the comments below your thoughts on the range.


Hope you'll enjoyed the review!
Click here to watch directly on Youtube - Here
Watch my previous video - Here

Don't forge to Subscribe if you liked the review! 


Peace out! 
Ritika!x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images