Valentines Day Outfit Ideas

Hey Guys, With Valentine's day just around the corner I thought it would be a perfect time to film another Valentine's day rel...


Hey Guys,

With Valentine's day just around the corner I thought it would be a perfect time to film another Valentine's day related video! So here am I with "Valentines day Oufit Ideas".

I basically divided the video into 3 parts -

- A casual event outfit
- A semi casual outfit
- Formal/Dinner date outfit

All the outfits in the video are from Koovs!!



Watch it on Youtube - Click Here
Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Click Here

I really hope you guys liked this video and if you did please don't forget to Subscribe!! 
Be sure to let me know in the comments below which was your favorite look out of the 3. 

Have a Fantastic Valentines Day!
Love
Ritika!x.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images