Outfits Of the Week - What I Wore in January

Hi Guys, For Today's post I am sharing the outfits which I wore previous week. Not being chatty today because I will get late for...



Hi Guys,

For Today's post I am sharing the outfits which I wore previous week. Not being chatty today because I will get late for work lol :p

Monday



Tuesday






Items In Style 

SweaterStalkbuylove
Jeans - ZARA
Bag - DKNY

Wednesday 





Thursday 





Friday 

I woke up really late and was running late for work :( So had no time to film :P 


I hope you guys like my outfits of the week. My style constantly changes and right know I'm really into the "Minimalist trend". You can leave a comment below and tell me what you thought of the Post :)

Have you seen my latest Youtube Video "How to Style a Black Blazer in 3 different Ways"

Watch it directly on YouTube - Click Here

Also My Next Video will be what I wore previous week :) So if you don't wanna miss on that don't forget to Subscribe

Please don't forget to Subscribe if you liked the Video

Follow Me on my Social Media

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here


Ritika Khanna

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images