How To Style A Black Blazer Edition 3





Hi Guys,

Today's Post is "How To Style A Black Blazer Edition 3" Black blazer is such a versatile item to have in your closet.

1- It will never ever go out of fashion.
2- You can easily dress it up or dress it down :)
3- We can also wear it during Day time as well as Night.
4- Perfect for formal Occasions.
5- Looks Sexy on a Maxi dress.
6- Looks good teamed up with printed pants and High waist-ed denims!

There are literally so many ways that I can go on and on!

I wore this entire outfit for work one day and I loved it!







I really hope you guys liked the outfit ! Leave a comment down and let me know <3

Also If you guys wanna see anything styled in specific leave a comment below.


Have you seen my latest Youtube Video "How to Style a Black Blazer in 3 different Ways"

Watch it directly on YouTube - Click Here

Also My Next Video will be what I wore previous week :) So if you don't wanna miss on that don't forget to Subscribe

Please don't forget to Subscribe if you liked the Video

Follow Me on my Social Media

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here



Ritika khanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images