How to Dress Like Kylie Jenner - Celebrity outfit for less

Hi Guys! Hope you all had a nice weekend! Today's post is about "Celebrity style" All of us have that one fave celebrity...


Hi Guys!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Today's post is about "Celebrity style" All of us have that one fave celebrity that we really admire and they act as an inspiration to us! For me that one celebrity is "Kylie Jenner" I love her fashion sense and she always inspires me!

The picture I took inspiration from is -


I love her style style so effortless and Chic! She always keeps its casual yet classy and chic! I love how she is so comfortable in her skin! Yo go kylie!

Now obviously I dint have the exact same clothes! but that's the whole point of this blog that you don't have to shed 1000 of dollars to  look like your fave celebrity. We can always take inspiration and add your personal touch to it!  because we are no less then any Kylie or Kim :)














Combination of black and white never disappoints! It's always a good idea to invest in basics because it never goes out of fashion!

My whole outfit is from Forever 21 India :)

Outfit Details

Top - Forever21
Pants - Forever 21
Heels - Forever21
Bag - DKNY

Have you seen my latest video yet ?


 Watch it directly on YouTube - Click Here

Please don't forget to Subscribe if you liked the Video

Follow Me on my Social Media
Follow Me on my Social Media



Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here


Much Love!
Ritika Khanna
Have an amazing day ahead. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images