How to Style a Black Blazer - Edition 2







Hii Guys,

I hope all of you had a wonderful New years eve and I wish all Best of Luck for  2015! May all your dreams come true in 2015! Having said that lets talk about the blog post. Lol!

I've been so much into into Basics lately and if you follow me on Instagram you already know that! and if you don't I will leave a link down below :) by basics I means Black, whites, Blue, Grey etc !

Its always a good idea to invest in Basics because they never go out fashion and will always be timeless pieces in your wardrobe.

Having said that let's get into pictures.








It's actually quite interesting to see my style changing over the years !

I hope you guys like the outfit !

A new video is coming up super soon on my Youtube Channel :)

Please leave a comment if you any request, questions or queries <3

Items In style -

Top - ZARA (It's actually a dress, I tucked it in ) Lol
Pants - Thrifted
Blazer - Romve
Necklace - Pantaloons
Shoes - Westside

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here

Watch my latest youtube video - Click Here ( Please do subscribe, if you like it)


Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Lots Of Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images