How to Style a Maxi Dress for Winters






Hi Guys,

I hope all of you are doing great! I know my blogposts have just been all over the place but I am trying to get my life back on track and fix a schedule for my posts and videos :)

Back to the post - I am in love with this maxi, it's simple yet chic. A very easy to work your maxi dresses for winters is to just throw on a blazer or even a sweater. The another notion that people have bout maxi dresses or skirts is that "Short people should not wear maxi's" which according to me is completely untrue! My advise - if you like them, then you will rock them! just like me, lol. :) I am just 5.2 and I rock them all the time and so can you :)











If you live in a very cold place like Delhi or Punjab you can also team the maxi up with a Fedora and some Chic Boots. :)

Items in style 

Dress - Only India
Necklace - Pantaloons
Blazer - romwe
Watch - Fossil

For more fashion ideas and updates follow me on my social media so that we can best friends :D

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here

Watch my latest youtube video - Click Here ( Please do subscribe, if you like it)


Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Lots Of Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images