Minimalist Trend

Hi Guys, Today is more like a casual post on the Blog. We are always not decked up most of the time all of us step out in a Jeans and...



Hi Guys,

Today is more like a casual post on the Blog. We are always not decked up most of the time all of us step out in a Jeans and T-shirt! The key is how to look stylish on casual days, which 2014 made really easy for us. Minimalist was one of the biggest trends in 2014 :)

Something like this :



This trend was seen in London Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week and even in Paris Fashion  week.

On this note Turtle necks also made a come by in 2014, I understand it is not everyone's style which is perfectly fine! but I am one of those who loves it :) I styled the below outfit while I was heading out for a movie.









It is a very casual outfit and I'm sure most of us can recreate this from the existing pieces in your wardrobe!

Items in Style :

Sweater - Thrifted
Jeans - UCB
Loafers - Thrrifted
Bag - DKNY
Dainty Necklace -  Alibaba.com


Lets be Friends ?

Like my social Media :)

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here

Watch my latest youtube video - Click Here ( Please do subscribe, if you like it)


Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Lots Of Love



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images