Mother's Day outfit and gift Ideas - 2014

Hi Loves, So Mothers day is just around the corner, so I thought why not share with you guys some lovely outfit and gift ideas :) May be ...

Hi Loves,

So Mothers day is just around the corner, so I thought why not share with you guys some lovely outfit and gift ideas :) May be you and your mum can play dress up :)

For laid back mums, who like to be fashionable and yet comfortable at the same time. I love the texture of the pants. So classy.

This outfit idea is for all the lovely daughters. Age between (16-30 yrs) or even 50 if you can carry it and flaunt it in style. When your mom is gonna look like a super model why not give her competition. lol



I love the lace detailing on the shoulders. A perfect dress  for a brunch or a long shopping session. Women of any age group will look flawless in this white lacey dress.

Nothing is better then a maxi dress to beat this heat and yet look chic. Perfect for spending a nice day out with your friends and family.


Which women has ever said that she doesn't like to accessorize :p :p
Bring a smile on your mom's face by gifting her a piece of jewelry


Don't let the heat get your enthusiasm down when your celebrating Mothers day :) Surprise your mom with her favorite pairs of shades.
 No women on this earth can never say no to a handbag :)  A safe bet. If you don't want to experiment that much.

I hope all of you guys have a fun mothers day celebration.
I will not be with my mom on this mother's day, which makes me so sad :(
So if you are with your mom this mothers day, tell her you love her to the moon and back :D
Please write me bag for any quires

Other Places to find me :)

Other places to find me
Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here


Much love
ritika
xoxoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images