Movie day outfit idea - What I wore for Two states.

Hi Loves, I know its been quite a while since I posted my last post. I just have been crazy busy as I had to move again for my new j...



Hi Loves, I know its been quite a while since I posted my last post. I just have been crazy busy as I had to move again for my new job and then finding a place to live, so all these chores have just kept me occupied. But I have promised my myself to be more consistent with my posts and take my blog to the next level during this year.






This is exactly what I wore for a movie the other day, I saw Two states, How cute is Alia Bhatt looking in that movie. She is my new lady crush lol

items in style
Top- Zara
Pants- Thrifted
shoes- Thrifted
Watch - Fossil
Bag- westside

comments,suggestions are always welcome <3

Other places to find me
Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here

                                                                    Much love
                                                                       ritika
                                                                        xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images