Best summer heels to look out for S/S'14

Hi loves, I hope you seen my Mothers day outfit and gift idea's blog post if not   Click Here   For this blog I thought I will s...


Hi loves, I hope you seen my Mothers day outfit and gift idea's blog post if not Click Here 
For this blog I thought I will share with you guys some s/s'14 heels to watch out for and it will also 
help you next time when you are out on streets to look for that perfect heel that matches your style
These are few of my favorite one's :P. Hope you like them :) 



















Pics are mostly taken from two brands i.e BCBG and TopShop

To visit BCBG website - Click Here
to visit TopShop website- Click Here

I hope you like my pics for this s/s'14. Please feel free to write me for further questions and styling tips :)

Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images