A Casual yet chic outfit idea - 2014

Hi everyone, Its been long since I posted a ootd just because I have been so busy with my new job and then settling down at a new plac...


Hi everyone, Its been long since I posted a ootd just because I have been so busy with my new job and then settling down at a new place has also has been a little hard for me but now I am getting use to it. 
So this outfit I wore just for a brunch at a friend's place. I apologize for the picture quality because we just clicked them inside her house.  





I am just smiling too much in these pictures. They were just taken for fun but I really liked what I wore so thought why not put it up. 

Items in style 

Top- Guess
Pants-Zara
Bag-Aldo
Watch- Fossil
Sandals-Thrifted

I hope you guys like this casual yet chic outfit idea:) 

Other places to find me 
Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here


Much love
ritika 
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images