Best body lotion for summer/spring season - Bath & body works.

Hi Loves So for today's post I thought why not share with you guys some of my fave body lotion's from  Bath & body works . ...


Hi Loves
So for today's post I thought why not share with you guys some of my fave body lotion's from Bath & body works. Its not like I don't like the Indian brands its the packaging and the smell of the lotion which always draws towards this particular brand i.e Bath & body works. They have so many different options so many versions. I am sure if you have ever been to a bath & body works store or you will in future you just cant decide what to buy because everything looks and smells so awesome. Most of the times they have deals going on like 3 for 2, buy one and 50% of on the second one, buy one and get one free etc etc 

These are few of my fave pics :)














You can visit there official website - Click here
Some of Indian website's like junglee.com also sell products from the same brand. A body lotion will cost you  900INR which is not that bad. Once a while splurge is always acceptable. 

other places to find me 

Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here


Much love
ritika
xoxoxox


  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images