Everything Matching :)

Hello loves              Today's post is about the matching- matching trend. This trend is very famous among bloggers . The best ex...


Hello loves
             Today's post is about the matching- matching trend. This trend is very famous among bloggers . The best example would London Fashion Week . Lot of celebrities and fashion stylists were sporting this trend. I absolutely fell in love with this two piece dress from stalkbuylove so chic and feminine yea? and I also had nothing like this in my closet :)







I hope you liked the way I styled it hop on to their website for some more cool pieces they update their collection almost every other day, so their is a lot variety! You guys will definitely find something for yourself according to your personal style I am sure. Do visit  www.stalkbuylove.com and temme which one is your Fave Style or what you got :D 
Items in style 
Dress- stalkbuylove
shoes- thrifted
bag- Accessorize India
Necklace-youshine
Ring- youshine
Bracelets- mixed 
Did you guys see my latest video yet? Its live on my youtube channel if you haven't subscribed yet go ahead:



Thank you so much for watching my video and reading the post 
lots of love 
stay gorgeous 
ritika
xoxoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images