Concert Makeup & outfit Idea :)

Hello loves               This post is about my new video :) Concert makeup+Outfit :) I am still learning the editing and filming part ...


Hello loves
              This post is about my new video :) Concert makeup+Outfit :) I am still learning the editing and filming part and there is no one to help me also so please don't mind few glitches. I am so excited to publish this video Hope you like it ! My next video will be a styling video because that's what I do best hahha.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more excitement and fun :) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PajgBsv0-6c
I would love to know your thoughts about the video, please leave a comment below :)

Just a quick sale update:) because black friday is almost here and who doesn't want some amazing deals ?
Romwe black friday sale :)


Romwe Black Friday Sale
Up to 75% off, over 3000+ styles
Biggest discount! Most styles ever!
Don’t miss, girls!
Date: 11/26/2013 -11/30/2013

Hope you guys liked my video 
please subscribe for more :) 
lots of love
ritika 
instagram- ritikakhanna08
twitter- blingsparklesnU

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images