How to style a shirt in different ways.

Hello lovelies                   So the other day I received this beautiful shirt from  besiva.com  and I was just so excited to style ...


Hello lovelies
                  So the other day I received this beautiful shirt from besiva.com and I was just so excited to style it in a different ways :) So I came up with two looks that I want to share toady.




Items in style :)
Shirt- besiva (shop here)
Leopard leggings- Thrifted
shoes- Westside
Bag- Edhardy
Bracelets- Aldo
I love the detailing on the collar:) how cute is that? that's why I dint add any necklace.
Also you guys get 20% off if you use the code BLING while you shop at www.besiva.com

Look 2 :)






 Items in style
Shirt- besiva (shop here)
skirt- romwe.com
shoes- donebynone.com
Bracelets- Aldo
Bag- Westside
Don't forget about the 20% off on using the code BLING while shopping at www.besiva.com

Also I made a Video for above two looks :) I would be really glad if you rate,comment and subscribe.

One of my reader told me that my editing is not that great. So I have put in all my hard work for this one. I hope this is better then the previous one :) I would love to know your thoughts on my video


                                              Please subscribe for more outfit ideas :)                                                                                     http://www.youtube.com/watchv=k7QNCi8Semc&feature=youtu.be

Also a quick sale update -romwe.com is hosting its biggest cyber monday sale ever $1.99 and up. So don't forget to pay www.romwe.com a visit :)
Romwe Cyber Monday sale, 2nd December!
4000+ styles, from $1.99, only 24 hours!
Don’t miss, girls:
http://www.romwe.com/?aril2


Lots of love
stay happy!
ritika
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love all of them! specially with the skirt!! beautiful you!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images