Polka&stripes

Hello loves                 Finally today is Sunday :) I am gonna have a Me time today, just chilling and relaxing day at home :) what...


Hello loves 
               Finally today is Sunday :) I am gonna have a Me time today, just chilling and relaxing day at home :) what do you guys generally like to do on a Sunday ? leave a comment  down below <3 
When I am not at home on Sunday I generally like to go for movies , nice lunch or shopping . Today is stay at home day for me . 
Today's post has both polka and stripes. I like both individually so then I thought why won't I like it together ? I think the combination is hip, trendy and perfect for all year around .  You have a lot of options with how you mix and match. You can go striped shirt, polka dot bottom or vice-versa. Or, you can have both polka dots and stripes within the same piece of clothing. What makes it fun is the combination, so choose one that suits your style.

I recommend sticking to one general color scheme. Since you have two significantly different prints, I wouldn’t go too crazy with a ton of colors or it might look like you just threw something on as you ran out the door. You want your outfit to look like an outfit not just random pieces you put on.

Black and white is classic and can always work with a third complementary color. Also, you don’t have to do polka dots and stripes throughout the whole look. I like the idea of a pattern mixed top and a solid bottom. The options are endless and the look is classic, so have fun putting a new spin on a timeless trend.


,





I hope you liked today's outfit idea :) 

items in style
crop top - www.faballey.com 
shoes-thrifted
bag- westside
necklace-www.romwe.com 
cuff-thrifted 

Halloween is just around the corner and romwe is here with big discounts 
check it out here :)
 
Romwe Halloween Sale
Up to 70% off, over 1000+ styles
FREE Mystery Gift on Orders over $40
Limited supply and ends on 31st October

lots of love 
have a happy sunday <3
ritika
xoxox



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images