What I wore for first day of office .

Hello loves                This is the outfit which I wore for my first day at work :) I hope you guys like it :)  I would love to see wh...

Hello loves 
             This is the outfit which I wore for my first day at work :) I hope you guys like it :) 
I would love to see what you guys wear at work so leave a comment down below , tweet me or instagram me your pics ! Lets inspire each other :) that's what friend are for . :):):)





items in style 
top- gifted 
pants-thrifted
shoes-westside 
bracelet-Aldo

Happy Halloween loves - www.romwe.com
Romwe Halloween Sale
Up to 70% off, over 1000+ styles
FREE Mystery Gift Orders over $40
Date: 10/25/2013 -10/31/2013
And new flash sale now:


twitter- blingsparklesnU
instagram- ritikakhanna08 
much love 
ritika
xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images