Casual outfit of the day.

Hello loves           Quick casual outfit post, this is what I wore when I went out for coffee with couple of my friends. Friends and f...


Hello loves
          Quick casual outfit post, this is what I wore when I went out for coffee with couple of my friends. Friends and family are the most important part of life. Friends have this weird power of cheering you up no matter how down you are feeling that day. Always remember to respect and give a little space to your friends, perfect mantra for life long friendship. In the end your whole life will be like a story which you will tell to your grandkids, so make it worth it. :) live, love, spread happiness remember YOLO ( you live only once ).



A denim shirt and floral pants or skirt is a combination where you can never go wrong :)
on my nails - maybelline color show in berry sexy !

festive season is just around the corner and I love me some discounts, do you ?-romwe 
 
Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours!
Hot items back season!  $16.99 up!
Don’t miss, girls!


 


Much love
stay happy 
ritika
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images