sheinsider girl

Hello Lovelies                Diwali is my all time favourite festival, streets are light up beautifully, new clothes, nice food and f...


Hello Lovelies
               Diwali is my all time favourite festival, streets are light up beautifully, new clothes, nice food and family there is not one thing that I dislike about Diwali, may the pollution. So yesterday I was just surfing the internet and I came across sheinside  my long lost love :) I was amazed to see how updated and trendy their collection is. From dresses, sweaters, sweatshirts, accessories I just wanted to buy everything but their was only one problem, I am not that rich yet lol
These are few of my favourite products from sheinside
leave a comment below which one you liked the best :)

For me wearing jackets,sweaters and  fuzzy socks is best part about winters.
These are the jackets which I like the best from sheinside

I have in on a hunt for a perfect leather jacket, then I found this one .
Black Long Sleeve Zipper PU Leather Jacket
click here to view it on the website - leather jacket
This next jacket is a perfect definition of classiness and elegance :) so chic and perfect.
click here to view it - khaki jacket

Camouflage was such a huge trend in summer 2013 and it will definitely continue for the autumn/winter the next jacket is combination of camouflage and faux leather, can it get better then this ?
view it here - army green jacket



I just fell in love with this one :) Flannel trend is huge this season the other day I bought flannel pants Iwill do a blog post on it soon :) I absolutely love this jacket ! how cool is this one :)
view it here - red plaid jacket

Next are my favourite sweaters from sheinside
whatever may be your style is rocker chic, girly, casual etc etc there is something for everyone :)




These tasseli cardigans are so in trend this season , pair it up with shorts layer it up with some stockings and throw on these kind of cardigans and some boots you will look no less then a diva walking down the road. 
view it here -sweaters
These are few of my other favourites! how cute is the leopard one ? love it . 
view it here-sweaters

They also have amazingly cute shorts collection :) which you will absolutely adore guys ! 


view there full collection - bottoms

They have upto 50% sale going on :) don't miss this chance :) check there website out:)- www.sheinside.com
and leave a comment below which is your fave product or what you got ! you will absolutely love it, dont forget to visit www.sheinside.com

much love
diwali post will be up soon :)
ritika
xoxoxo


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. these are some beautiful pieces ! But I am very confused... I saw similar designs (the leather jacket) on another website... whom to trust? Have you shopped on sheinside?

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images