What I Wore For My Friends Birthday

Hi Guys, Today I am sharing the outfit which I wore for my friends b'day dinner. I wanted to keep my look minimal but still classy. I...

Hi Guys,

Today I am sharing the outfit which I wore for my friends b'day dinner. I wanted to keep my look minimal but still classy. I went for a denim top and Blue Jeggings and for a a pop a color I added Pink & Beige Heels.











I hope you guys Liked my outfit of the day! If yes please go ahead and like my social media Handles for More updates and yes if you're wondering my friends are way taller then me! Lol !

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here


Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Lots Of Love

Stay Happy, Stay Positive!  






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images