How to Style a Pencil Skirt.




Hi Guys,

I hope all of guys are doing great and having an awesome week. In my last post I styled a midi dress, for this post I thought lets style a midi skirt. So I picked out a blue and white skirt which I bought from stalkbuylove a couple of months back.






For shoes I decided to go for my silver oxfords, I know its a pretty unusual choice but I kind of like it.

Items in style

Top - Forever21
Skirt - StalkBuyLove
Bag- Fashionandyou.com
Necklace - Romwe & Pantaloons.

I hope you guys like this post, Have a great week ahead.

Other Places to find me

Twitter - click here

Instagram - click here

Facebook - click here


Thank you so much for visiting my page. 


Much Love
Ritika 
xo! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look hot! I am so obsessed with cropped tops and high waisted skirts !
    Tanya
    Dazzle and Sizzle
    Facebook
    Google +
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images