camouflage skirt styling

hello beautiful people in today's post i will be talking about the camouflage trend (army trend) which is one of the biggest t...




hello beautiful people
in today's post i will be talking about the camouflage trend (army trend) which is one of the biggest trend for 2013 i did a post previously on camouflage trend this post is something similar to the previous one , my mom recently got me this camouflage skirt and i just love it , so how can i not share that which you guys:)

i went out of my comfort zone a little and tried to dress up a skirt with a little rocker chick effect , my style is more of feminine and girly but i really like to experiment sometimes and i loved it , i would love to know what do you think




   







i went a little out my comfort zone and did a little experiment but i loved it , i would like to  know what are your opinions , i dint do anything much i just paired my army print skirt with a oversized t shirt .

items in style
oversized t shirt- zara
skirt- gift
bag -aldo
spike necklace
silver bangles
platform heels
shades- aviators ,rayban

i will also do a post on how to dress a camouflage skirt in a girly way which is more like my style , it will be up by tomorrow mostly . let me know  what do you think 
if you try something similar , don't forget to send me a picture i would love to see 
comments ,suggestions and questions are always welcome 
for business quires you can email me 
have a lovely day ahead 
lots of love 
ritika 
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images