Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette and Mary Jo K Lip Kit Tutorial | Fall Makeup Look

Hey Guys, Happy Karwa chauth to all the peeps celebrating the festival today! I'm back again with a Makeup tutorial. This look is p...

Hey Guys,

Happy Karwa chauth to all the peeps celebrating the festival today!

I'm back again with a Makeup tutorial. This look is perfect for the fall weather and you'll already know I had to the red lips!

I used Kylie cosmetics Kyshadow The Bronze palette on my eyes and Mary Jo K lip kit on my lips.

I hope you Guys liked the video and found it helpful!


Watch it Directly on Youtube - Click Here

If you liked the Video Please don't forget to Likecomment and Subscribe to my channel!

Like me on Facebook  - FB Page
Instagram - Kingritika 
Snapchat - Kingritika


Thank You so Much for stopping by!
Stay Positive and Keep Hustling
Take Care
Ritika
xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images