Hello September

Hey Guys, What's been happening you'll! I hope everyone is having a swell time. I love September for various reasons. For ...




Hey Guys,

What's been happening you'll! I hope everyone is having a swell time.

I love September for various reasons. For the starters my fiance's birthday is in September, I love the weather it's like God is preparing us for winter lol! Also, brands start stocking up on winter stuff. I mean who doesn't love new crisp clothes and newly launched awesome designs!

The dress in today's post has been hanging in my closet since forever! By forever I mean last December lol! I saw this dress in my closet and thought "OMG, this is so perfect for this month! Is it just me? Or you guys agree too?

Can we please take a moment and appreciate the color of this midi-dress! I bought this dress only because of the color and I'm a huge sucker for nude shades. I love this dress for various reasons, first obviously being the color, second is that its so easy to dress up or dress down and third I love how the dress sits on my body.
















I really hope you guys liked the post! Let me know in the comments section down below what is your favorite thing about September.

                                                       
                                             
                                                       Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Click Here
                                                     Like me on Facebook  - FB Page
                                                      Instagram - Kingritika
                                                      Snapchat - Kingritika



Thank you so much for watching!
Stay Positive and never give up!
Take care. 
xoxox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images