Maybelline's Nude Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial

Hey Guys, Hope All of you're doing awesome and having a blast! For today's post I created a eyeshadow look using Maybelline'...

Hey Guys,

Hope All of you're doing awesome and having a blast!

For today's post I created a eyeshadow look using Maybelline's Nude Palette. I personally love this palette because it has all nudes shades and I'm a sucker for Nude shades when it comes to eye shadows!

I created a very versatile look, which is easily wearable during the day or Night! Be sure to watch the full video and please let me know in the comments section below your thoughts on the video.

I hope you will find this video helpful.


Please don't forget to like and share the video it would mean the world to me!!

Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Click Here

Please feel free to leave your queries and suggestions in the comments section below.


                                                     Like me on Facebook  - FB Page
                                                      Instagram - Kingritika
                                                      Snapchat - Kingritika



Thank you so much for watching!
Stay Positive and never give up!
Lots of love
xoxox




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images