Valentines Day Outfit Idea 2016 | Date - Night Outfit Idea

Hey Guys, I hope all of you're having an amazing Valentine's week! I bring to you the last look/Outfit Idea for Valentines Day...


Hey Guys,

I hope all of you're having an amazing Valentine's week! I bring to you the last look/Outfit Idea for Valentines Day. I am wearing coordinates here and if you follow me on Instagram you probably already know how much I love wearing co-ords.

Co-ords would look perfect if you're going out on a dinner date or for cocktails. My favorite part about co-ords is that they're so easy to put together yet looks so chic on and makes us look polished.

I would definitely suggest to buy a pair of co-ords because trust me when I say this, they would come handy. Co-ords, are  perfect for situations when you're running late and have no time to put an outfit together but that doesn't mean we don't want to wear an cute outfit! You would find yourself drifting toward co-ords in situations like these.

So if you're still not able to decide what to wear for Valentines Day go buy yourself a classic pair of co-ords and trust me he will not be able to take his eyes off from you!











My whole Outfit is from Koovs, Heels are thrifted and Bag is my mum's.

Have you guys seen my latest Youtube Video, If not be sure to check it out.

Valentine"s Day Outfit Ideas - Click to Watch

Please don't forget to Subscribe. Be Sure to let me know in the comments below which was your favorite look out of the 3.


Love,
Ritika!x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images