Casual Outfit Idea for Brunch/shopping/Movies

Hi Loves Finally its Friday, I hope all of you have set plans for the weekend. I guess I am just gonna get bored and sit at home all ...



Hi Loves
Finally its Friday, I hope all of you have set plans for the weekend. I guess I am just gonna get bored and sit at home all through the weekend, the only best part about this weekend is that I will get to wake up late. lol.



So without boring you further, lets get straight into the pictures.










I bought this bag on my birthday and since then I have been wearing it non stop. I guess I need to stop doing it now. lol. I have a new video coming up on my youtube channel soon :) so if you haven't subscribed yet please do Click Here

Items in Style
Top- Romwe
Necklace- Romwe
Bag- Westside
Shoes- Thrifted

Other places to find me

Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here





Much love 
ritika khanna 
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images