PennyWise Outfit Idea Under 2000

Hi Lovelies This post is going to be something different then my regular OOTD posts. I wanted to share a Penny wise outfit idea with yo...

Hi Lovelies

This post is going to be something different then my regular OOTD posts. I wanted to share a Penny wise outfit idea with you'll. We are all on a budget when we go shopping and we always cannot splurge. Atleast I can't lol. So I always try to buy things which I can wear it in different ways and which is obviously in my budget.

So I recently went to forever21 and picked up this dress :)





The other day I tucked in this dress in my jeans and that was also looking splendid :)


ALL ways try and style a same piece of clothing differently according to your personal choice style

Items in style:
dress- Forever 21 (1000rs) approx
sandals- thrifted (500rs)
Bag- thrifted( 500rs)

Other places to find me
Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here
'
Much love
ritika 
xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images