Small Town Girl - Outfit Idea for spring/summer'14

Small Town Girl Hello Loves  I love my basics. They are so easy to dress up or down. Not being much of a talker today, lets get straigh...

Small Town Girl


Hello Loves 
I love my basics. They are so easy to dress up or down. Not being much of a talker today, lets get straight into the pictures. 











Its no secret that I am in love my new leather jacket. I have wanted a leather jacket since I was a teenager, but as we all know leather jacket can be bit on the pricer side. So when romwe send me a leather jacket that I was literally on cloud nine. There are so many different ways to wear a leather jacket and I would definitely share it all you lovely people.

Items in style
White tee- Splash 
Jeans- Zara
Belt- Splash 
Bag/clutch- Mom's
Heels- Mom's 
Aviators- Rayban (Its actually my grandfather's lol) 
Jacket- romwe

Other places to find me
Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here

Sale update :) - Botticelli’s Venus Sweatshirt you have never seen before!
On 1am 20th March GMT,
Romwe “the Birth of Venus” Sweatshirt will be sold at the price of $15.99, whose original price is $39.99. Only on March 20th, only 24 hours!
Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours.
More than 3000 customers have already added it to the shopping cart.
Want a free one??
Click romwe facebook page to get a free one!!




Much love 
ritika 
xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images