Simple And Elegant Outfit Idea

Hy Loves This post is all about how simplicity can be enough to turn everyone heads around. Few of my Favourite quotes on Simplicity ...

Hy Loves
This post is all about how simplicity can be enough to turn everyone heads around.


Few of my Favourite quotes on Simplicity and elegance -

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

“In character, in manner, in style, in all the things, the supreme excellence is simplicity” 


― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Favorite Poems

“The elegance is as physical, as moral quality that has nothing common with the clothing. You can see a countrywoman more elegant than one so called elegant woman.” 


― Karl Lagerfeld

“Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside.” ― Coco Chanel


“Elegance is not about being noticed, it's about being remembered.” ― Habeeb Akande


“Prettiness fades after a few years, but elegance only increases with age.”


― Anne Gracie












Its quite evident that I am in love with my new jacket from romwe. Just a heads up that you have to might see more of it.
Other places to find me :)
Like my page on facebook -click here
Instagram-  click here
Tweet me- click here

Quick Sale update - romwe
$9.99, starting at 1am 13th March GMT.
http://www.romwe.com/romwe-letters-print-black-tshirt-p-70340.html
An inner coupon for you, my lovely fans: 10%offcoco
It can save you another 10% for the cool tee on 13th March only.


Lots of love
Ritika
xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images