How to Dress casual yet trendy

Hello loves           I know its been a while. I have just been so busy with college and friends lately as my college is coming to an ...


Hello loves
          I know its been a while. I have just been so busy with college and friends lately as my college is coming to an end. I don't wanna bore you much with my life stories . Now Coming straight to the outfit :)






I personally love everything about this outfit. The shirt, high waisted pants, Pointed flats and my nerd glasses. How cute is that :) 

Items in style 
Shirt- Thrifted 
Pants- Zara
Flats- Westside
Bag- Aldo 
Glasses- Zara 
These glasses were my rakhi gift From my younger brother and for months I use think I lost them :( But they were hidden some where deep down  in my closet lol 

Sale Alert - Its spring Festival guys :D and romwe is offering is awesome discounts check it out here -
  

Lots of love 
Ritika 
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images