Simple yet Classy Outfit Idea

Hello loves              This is exactly what I wore to collage yesterday :) and I hope you guys don't get scared seeing me without a...


Hello loves
             This is exactly what I wore to collage yesterday :) and I hope you guys don't get scared seeing me without any make-up lol








Black and white are my all time fave colours, it can never get boring for me. I can wear these colours any time of the year no matter what the trend is going on. You might have seen this outfit in one of my facebook and instagram post only if you follow me there :P and if you guys don't, then why don't you guys yet? lol

Items in style -
Jacket- Splash
Top-Zara
Pants-Zara
Chappals-Max
Shades-Borrowed from a friend of mine
Bag-Aldo (old)

Like my page on Facebook- Click Here
Instagram-ritikakhanna08

Lots of love
ritika
xoxoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images