How I style Tartan/Plaid Trend

Hy loves         How you guys doing ? This is what I wore when I was just chilling with couple of my friends :) I am in love with the p...


Hy loves
        How you guys doing ? This is what I wore when I was just chilling with couple of my friends :) I am in love with the plaid / tartan trend in my opinion Its always makes you stand out. A tartan clothing item is a definite must have for 2014
 REASONS TO LOVE IT
There's something irresistibly naughty about tartan baby-doll dresses, cropped jackets, and separates that skim the body in a quietly seductive way.







HOW TO WORK IT
Plaid can seem too prim, so hair should be a little wild. Swipe on dark lipstick or eyeliner to give this look some bite. In other words, the less put together, the better! Pair a tartan top with leather pants, or pull on tall boots with a plaid dress. Unexpected shapes work well in the office. So do tapered trousers or high heeled tartan pumps.

Items in style :
blazer- splash
top-thrift
necklace-thrift
pants-Inmark (banglore)

Other places to find me
Facebook- click here
instagram- click here
twitter- click here

much love
ritika
xoxoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images