Movie outfit Idea

Hello Loves               I am so happy finally its weekend :) I just have been so crazy busy this last week. I have been just juggling...


Hello Loves
              I am so happy finally its weekend :) I just have been so crazy busy this last week. I have been just juggling between college,work and blog and I am also planning a youtube video which will be up next week :) so make sure you are subscribed to my youtube channel:) I really need your support I will leave a link down below so please subscribe :)
Now lets talk about the outfit :) I wore this while I was going out with my girlfriends to watch a movie which apparently dint happen lol but I was all dressed up so I decided to click some picture and I am really sorry about the lighting in the photos. It was just dark and I don't own any studio lights yet :(



 I absolutely love my yellow messenger bag I got this last season from Accessorize :)

Items in style :)
black sweater-stalkbuylove
heart pants- boutique 
bag-Accessorize
blue necklace-youshine

youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/user/ritika8101991/
Also if you want to update your wardrobe for winter season check out www.sheinside.com you will find a lot of lovely pieces and I absolutely love their website :)

much love
ritika
happy weekend
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images