polka&monochrome

Hello loves          Finally I have a day off from college after such a hectic week. I usually like to do something productive when I ha...

Hello loves
         Finally I have a day off from college after such a hectic week. I usually like to do something productive when I have a day off .
Today I wanted  to share  with you guys my winter must have :) . For  me winter  is all about layering.

1 skinny  jeans
2 cashmere  sweater
3 bold color long sleeve tshirt
4 bright color coat
5 leather jacket
6 boots
7 sweater  dress
8 knitted  scarf
9 shift dress






















temme your winter must haves,I would love to know by leaving a comment below :)

Items in style
top- faballey
leggings-romwe
creepers- romwe
bag-donebynone

SALE SALE  SALE - ROMWE
Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours!
Fashionable best sellers!  $14.99 up!
Don’t miss, girls!
Go:http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Best-Sellers-Flash-Sale/?quanquna



much love
ritika
happy weekend
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. totally love the top!
    have a great week!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved thy leggings...especially the third last photo! keep rocking girl :)

    Cheers,
    Vishakha

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images