style crop tops for summer :)

Hello peeps                How you doin ? this line reminds joey from Friends(TV series)  lol . I am just in funny mood today. So that&...


Hello peeps
               How you doin ? this line reminds joey from Friends(TV series)  lol . I am just in funny mood today. So that's why i thought of this outfit today which is cute ,girlish and edgy at the same time . I have been loving crop tops this season .I mean,how cute they look! yeah ? you can dress them up by wearing a maxi skirt pair the outfit with wedges and you are good to go :) or dress them down with high waist-ed shorts or jeans .











how cool are my new creepers :) i just love love love them I am gonna wear them till they wear out lol
i hope you guys liked today's outfit idea <3
send me pictures if you try something similar 
and yaa the skull band on my head is actua
lly a bracelet i placed it on my forehead with help of bobby pins lol ..

items in style 
top - www.romwe.com buy here
shoes- www.romwe.com buy here
skull band- Aldo
bracelets- Aldo
shorts- gap

With this a Sale alert:)
Romwe is back with huge back to school sale :)
  So many beautiful and hot items are waiting for you : Oversized Aztec Denim Coat,
 

lots of love
Happy happy Independence day :)
lots of love
ritika

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images