Old pair of white shorts !

Hello loves !             How i missed blogging for the past couple of days . I think laziness has totally taken over me lol . Its li...


Hello loves ! 
           How i missed blogging for the past couple of days . I think laziness has totally taken over me lol . Its like a drug I think hahaha. So today I wanted to share with you guys a casual outfit that I wore the other day when I went out with few friends . Sometimes pieces that you have stacked in your closet right in the back thinking you will never wear them again might also surprise you ! so all you pretty people open your closet and take out all the clothing pieces that you thought you will not wear them any sooner and just try think what you can pair with what and you never know you will be surprised :) Mom jeans are back with bang its all over the stores in UK and US so if you are an 80's kid I am so sure you owned a pair of mom jeans and if you still have them, my friend  you just saved yourself  money . So don't buy pieces which you already have . Buy something new,out of the box . Invest in accessories (shoes,jewelry and bags)  because that can revamp your whole outfit . No matter how expensive shoes or dress you are wearing but if you don't feel confident in what you wear . It won't do the trick .Feel confident like you are wearing an invisible crown and no one can beat you . 







I have had these white shorts since i was in 8th grade and lemme tell you guys that was long long time back they were actually white jeans I got them cut into shorts and its such a versatile piece .I absolutely adore it and it has been with me for so long I just can't get rid of it and it still fits like a glove . 

items in style :
camouflage shirt- INMARK
black top- Mango
white shorts-Thrifted
shoes- www.romwe.com (How i love them <3 ) check out romwe.com, You will be surprised with their collection :)

Sale alert - Yes its romwe again :)
Romwe Labor Day sale
Up to 84%off
Valid dates: Aug.27th-Sep.2nd
Don’t miss, girls!

 


another sale update ! again www.romwe.com just for 48 hrs don't miss it my loves
http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Best-Sellers-Flash-Sale/
do check it out !

lots of love
ritika
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images