Girl next door !

Hello peeps :) I received this very pretty dress from  iknowstudio , It was like love at sight lol .I just fell in love with the dre...



Hello peeps :)

I received this very pretty dress from iknowstudio, It was like love at sight lol .I just fell in love with the dress ! so simple and yet so cute and classy :) If ever i get to design a school uniform It will definitely will be something like this . When i was school I use hate wearing my boring uniform to school everyday ! I wish my uniform was like this lol simple,cute and classy ! This dress was such a throwback lol . I love everything about the dress i.e lenght,material of the dress,design,peterpan collars (absolutely everything) 
 This is a perfect dress when you have to go out with family,brunch,shopping date with friends . It is such a universal dress that it will fit for every occasion . 











This dress gives a perfect girl next door image :)
btw ladies ! how is my no makeup look lol
i hope you guys don't hate it too much hahaha
do visit iknowstudio for more pretty dresses :)

items in style 
clutch bag 
color block heels 
bangles
necklaces- reliance trends 

happy eid peeps ! 
hope you guys are having an awesome weekend 
much love 
ritika

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images