Backpack styling .

Hello loves !               Today's blog post is will be about backpack style :) Backpacks have made such a come by ! i can see alm...


Hello loves !
              Today's blog post is will be about backpack style :) Backpacks have made such a come by ! i can see almost everyone carrying a cute back pack :)
I bought mine last summer ! and i have used it so much :) lol I use to take it to college almost everyday with me  . I bought it specifically because of its color its dip dyed and pink, blue, orange every color you can imagine is there on my bag ! i just got it dry cleaned because I have used it way too much ! or lets put it the other way ! I love my Back-pack :)
For styling - i paired it with a floral dress and denim jacket , I added the jacket because i wanted a casual look ! for shoes I'm wearing my neon pink booties ( which i absolutely adore ) , adding a waist belt is a very good technique because it cinches your waist-line ! and makes you look more curvy and sexxay ! lol







Tip - key to wearing a back-pack and carrying it is to keep your outfit casual or semi casual ! :) don't carry your back-pack while you are wearing your little black dress :p that will just make it little awkward !

items in style
dress- www.limeroad.com
jacket- westside
necklace-www.kiosha.com
backpack - westside
shoes-westside
bracelets- Aldo

with this i also have to share an sale alert :)
Romwe prepares a great sale for you to see off the summer and welcome the autumn.
You can seize the tail of summer and show off some beautiful dresses and skirts on the street.
You can also take the lead in autumn fashion with long sleeve shirts and changeable leggings.
Sounds great, right? I’m sure you will be surprised at the price.
Unfold your free style with Romwe items, such as sweetsexypunk etc.
 

lots of love
work hard !
ritika
xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images