Nykaa Sales Haul

Hey Guys, It is no secret that I love makeup, I'm one of those girls who get their pay-check at the first pit stop that they make is ...

Hey Guys,

It is no secret that I love makeup, I'm one of those girls who get their pay-check at the first pit stop that they make is Sephora or Nykaa.

I did a little damage to my account balance and bought couple of things that I was eyeing on for a very long time!

Hope you'll enjoy the Nykaa Sales Haul and please do let me know in the comments below your thoughts on the video.


Please don't forget to Like my video and Subscribe to my channel!

To watch it directly on Youtube - CLICK HERE 

Like my page on Facebook  - FB Page
Instagram - Blingsparklesandyou 
Snapchat - Kingritika


Thank You so Much for stopping by!
Stay Positive and Keep Hustling
Take Care
Ritika
xoxox

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images